Monday, December 20, 2010

Amazing Food in KL!

I couldn't stop eating in Kuala Lumpur.  The food was so delicious and diverse.  Here I had sushi boats for lunch: Avocado with collagen (yes, they eat collagen here!), butterfish and toro...




And then my embarrassing obsessing were these donuts that came in amazing flavors.  I get a sugar headache just looking at the photos!


Hadle Dazle & Avocado DiCaprio


Crown Almond & Crown Oreo


Coco Loco & Don Mochino


Tiramisu


And more food, food, food...




Typical street vending...


1 comment:

  1. Couldn't find u on FB but i finally got the time to log in here lol. Nice blog..i enjoy reading them.

    Sorry i couldn't manage some time to show u around mate..I'll put a rain check on that ;)
    I'll see you when i see you!

    Cheers,
    Carol (Malaysia)

    ReplyDelete