Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Day of Play at Sentosa

Well, after a second night of dancing, we headed to Sentosa park and geared up...  


for the longest zipline in SSE Asia.  It was totally thrilling and we landed on a cute little island all the way at the bottom!



The we chilled at a bar having drinks and shooting the breeze.  (This is the last weekend of my time in Asia and I couldn't have hoped for a better finale!)



And a quick dip in the city beach...



between KL and Singapore, I think I gained an asian food addiction. I ate so much food in the past week in these two cities.  At this place I had Indonesian which is virtually impossible to find in the US (even in NYC there is only one place and I don't care for their cooking.)   But this place the Indonesian meal was spot on! 


More Christmas in Asia... I got such a kick out of their way of celebrating!


Then one of my favorite moments in my three months in Asia: The most amazing Indian food ever and the most wonderful and sincere chat with Sri that helped me to reflect deeply on my journey through Asia and what is next for my life.  (Thank you so much for being an exceptional friend, Sri...)

No comments:

Post a Comment