Thursday, December 16, 2010

The most beautiful, unspoiled beach in Asia...

Well, it took almost three months, but I found the most stunning beach in Asia that has yet to be overrun by tourists and big development: Pantai Tanjung Rhu on Langkawi.


There are only two resorts (quite expensive) on this beach... but it easily accessible by car as I rented a car for my days on Langkawi and was beside myself with elation to discover this patch of paradise.  I will definitely be back!







My polish friends have been to Asia SIX times and they agreed this was the most exquisite beach...


The island you see in the distance is Ko Tarutao which is the southernmost island on the Andaman coat of Thailand.  So I was in the northernmost part of eastern Malaysia. Western tourist. flock to these southern Thai island but we saw only a handful of tourists here...  a real find!





It even has the cutest little lunch place...


No comments:

Post a Comment