Wednesday, December 22, 2010

BEST OF SE ASIA: THAILAND

Below are my favorite moments in Thailand in October, 2010.  This is a synopsis of each leg of my journey so below each picture (or set of pics) is a link to the blog page that gives more details of a particular place and time... I hope you'll click on the links and enjoy these unforgettable moments of the last three months.

Two nights in Bangkok without days (due to jetlag), and then seeing the fire-orange robes of monks out of the corner of my eye my first morning in Bangkok...




Exploring the bays and islands in and around Ko Phi Phi with three of the funnest women ever!  Thanks, Sri, Karina and Katrina!




The apex of the Andaman rock formations and rock climbing in laid-back Railey Beach...



The hosts at the Chill Out bar...




Food that made me obsessed with what to eat next and a secluded beach front place that was heaven on earth...




Where I also saw my first wild elephant...


...and then hung out at yet another amazing Thai tiki bar to take in the sounds of a local band...

The "Why Not Bar?" Slogan:
Most people see the world as it is and ask Why?
We see the world as it isn't and ask Why Not?



No comments:

Post a Comment